Trying to save money could actually cost you more money.

Well I was watching the news tonight and was astonished at what I heard. There was a story on the news about a water company that is charging an extra $19 to every customers water bill. More or less the least amount of water that you can be billed for is going up $19 per customer every month. They said that all of their customers are trying to save money by cutting back on their water and keeping their bill down and now the water company is not bringing in enough money so they are going to add it to everyone's bill. So, what do you think? Do you think that this is right?
@thungster (157)
That's so wrong and just completely underhanded. I almost feel like that's what is happening with my electricity company as well. My bill is just about the same when I try to use less electricity and when I don't. In general, I try not to overuse since that's just a waste of energy. However, I don't try so hard to use less.
@irishidid (8119)
Sounds pretty dirty, dishonest and underhanded to me. My guess is the water company is bringing in plenty of money but greed makes them want more.