gpt sites... is there a secret to them??

my question is, if you belong to a gpt site what is your percentage rate to actually getting them approved?... I have been with 2 of them for almost a month and if I submit 10, I am lucky to get 2 or 3 of them approved... is this normal? Is there a way to get them all approved?... that would be the way to earn more money on the sites. I have signed up with 4 all together, but it would be a waste of my time to go to all 4 and not get anything approved... I am willing to do the offers, only it took me an hour to do 10 of them and only 3 got approved am I doing something wrong?? what is your secret?
Well there are tips to get them apporved faster. I have found that some sites are just slower than others. Here are some tips from me that I can share. First clear cookies every time you do a offer. This is very imporant when wanting an offer to approve. Also not only that but for me personally I do about 2-5 offers a day, I never try to do more than that, a lot of times the offers are for the same compaines and they will only pay the site admistrator one time if you do them all in one day. SO clearing cookies would be the best tip I could give you. I have a site on my profile called dealbarbiepays and they are great about crediting offers, check it out for youself, I hope this helps and happy mylotting to you!
oh this is great, I have been clearing my cookies... well almost everytime I might get half way through one and realize I didnt clear them and make sure the next time I do.... I will check out your site..thanks so much!!
thank you so much for the information....being new sometimes has its downside to things as we dont know as much right away!! LOL I cleaned out my computer yesterday and cleared my cookies and didnt get a chance to be on the computer to much yesterday but tried for a few offers last night before I went to bed and got 3 out of 6.... so that is half or 50%... I guess that isnt bad... I think the more time I spend doing them the more I will learn and grow from there...thanks so much!!! I really appreciate it!!