Color in Your Home

@lynnemg (4539)
People enjoy many different colors in their own home. I for one, prefer neutral tones in my home because they ase simple and easy to decorate with. I have seen some people paint their wals canary yellow, and bright red, and even black. My question to you is what colors do you like in your home and why?
White all my rooms are i dont like color on them.i can my curtains,furniture throw rugs to any color.
@jillhill (37383)
The living room is blue and beige.....the dining room is painted a pretty milk chocolate with rose colored accents...the kitchen is beige with red accents...the bathroom soft yellow with tan and off white accessories...I just like having every room a different color...blue in the living room for tranquility....rose and brown gives a very elegant look to my dining room...yellow, tan and cream in the bathroom gives it a spa like appeal....and my kitche looks very tuscan with the walls painted almost like stone....with the red (mostly cherry) accessories..because red is my favorite color.