Have you ever faked being sick?

@hmkoct5 (2067)
Sometimes you just need a day off. Have you ever faked being sick to get a day off? Or, have you faked being sick for another reason?
@megumiart (3781)
I faked sick a lot when I was in school. I went through a perios when I was extremely depressed, and I'd fake aches and pains to get out of class.
@cndn420 (2062)
i've faked sick before to get the day off work before, im sure quite a few people have. and other times because i wanted to go away for the weekend or i had tickets to go to a hockey game that night. this was actually last thursday..my boyfriend sprung the tickets on me last minute so i just called in sick the next morning! LOL
I have a couple of times, like when I have some hard tests the next day and need some extra time to study... I also use to do that when I was younger and someone called and asked me to spend the night and I didn't want to go. lol I think everyone just needs a day off sometimes.
@athinapie (1152)
Hello there! Yes, I have faked being sick. When I don't really feel like going to school or when there are problems at home, I don't attend class and tell my classmates and teachers the next day that I had the flu. It's nice to get away from school once in a while. I just make sure that I didn't miss anything major that day. And if I did, I make up for it.
Yeah, I have back when I was schooling and maybe once or twice now that I'm working. I dunno, I guess you're right, everybody needs a day off and it's important to rest 'cause it's a way of being healthy and taking good care of body and mind. I remember that I always fake having a headache, lol
@reckon21 (3487)
Yeah I do it several times in my entire life. When my friends want me to joined them in drinking until morning. I don't like that. When my best friend want me to go with him in courting this girl in to their house. I fake suffering headache because that certain girl is also my crush. But I don't make it a habit to overdo things.
@ladym33 (11008)
Only once as an adult, and it was only a part time job anyways. I did it when I was younger and in school though. I would'nt try to miss entire days of school, but I faked being sick at school so I could go lay down in the nurses office to miss something I didn't want to do. I did that in Jr High. After that I never really did that.
@ronharold (555)
No. I don't do that because my parents scold at me when I get sick so I really avoid acting sick.
@ktosea (2027)
yes,when I was a primary school student,I used to faked sick once to avoide go to school because I din't like to study in the school.if I have something urgent I may do that again to get a day off from office,guess it's normal.aha??
@Jae2619 (1484)
When I was younger and in highschool and college, yes I did fake being sick so I could go shopping, to the beach, or just sleep in. But as I've grown up and become a stay at home mother of two young children, I can't do such a thing anymore. They need my attention and care. I wish it was that easy sometimes.
@Amber4106 (541)
I faked being sick on several occasions. I was really bad about it when I was a kid. I think that I was around eight years and my mom had every Tuesday off from work. Every Tuesday I was sick and had to go home from school....the secretary caught on after a few times so my "sickness" had to go away. I've called into work before, just because I didn't feel like dealing with other people, and claimed to be sick. I think almost everyone has at some point in their lives faked being sick...whether it was when they were just a kid, or as an adult.