Are you behind your mortgage payment?

@maria_k (925)
Any mylotters face financial hardship that you sre struggle to keep your house payment? Like you get to forgive the credit cards, you can't pay your 2n loan ect . PM me, I can help
@CatGods (4595)
first off thanks for letting me be on your FFA page. Mortgage, nope I don't have one. Credit cards, don't have them either. I have a checking account and a visa check card. I also have a PayPal Master Card debit card which gives me 1% cash back. Umm lets see, car payments, nope don't have them either. Student loans, nope. Any kind of loan, sorry don't have those. Money in the bank, yeah I got that, not that much, but I got it if I need it. But I'm looking for an opportunity to make even more money. Well depending what that opportunity is.
@maria_k (925)
Hello CatGods, you must be a cat lover. I am just guessing, please forgive me if I am wrong. I have a small condo and a mortgage. Knock on wood, I am doing ok. I have credit card, and I pay all the balance at month end. I have student loan, but it's only $100/month so i am ok
@maria_k (925)
OH CatGods, please feel free to add any text on my FFA page. It's there for everybody.
@CatGods (4595)
Love cats? LOL I worship them!!
@chookie1971 (2276)
I know that one of the best way is to pay the mortgage every time you get paid. Paying smaller amounts frequently would help instead of paying once a month where you have to keep the money aside to pay it. More frequent payments also saves you money in interest. My husband and I are paying the mortgage every week when he gets paid. We have set an amount at a round figure. So at the time the payment is normally due, we have paid more. Even at the peak of the interest rates we were able to cover the payments. It is handy when there is 5 paydays in one month. Since the interest has gone down, we have not adjusted the amount we want to pay. We want to keep the amount up so that we can start jumping ahead and shortening the length of the loan.
@maria_k (925)
The situation only occurs to people who lost their job in this recession. Expecialy , the men who are the bread winner. Many have found that they can't refinance either because their house value has dropped. if you house has equity, this is the time to refinance for lower interest rate.
@baileycows (3669)
No and thank God. We have not felt any pain yet and hopefully we will not, but we are not behind on our mortgage payment. I don't want to be either.
@maria_k (925)
That 's the situation noone want to be in, but there is help you are one of them. You don't have to looose your home either