who invest in stock market?win or lose?share with us!

China
who has invest in stock market?win or lose?I chose the right time to invest,that is the year 2006,but I didn't choose the right time to get out.But I really got some experiences and some professional knowledge about this.who is good at it?can you share with us?thank you every one who responds the topic!
@benny128 (3622)
hiya yeah in this economic climate I have invested money over 20k uk pounds into the stock market from my online mlm business. This is one of the best times to buy but as with anything there are risks associated with it. But with interest rates here in the uk paying out about 1% interest then the stock market is the obvious place to invest. Altho one thing that was said to me if you cant afford to loose the money you invest then the stock market is wrong for you. As you can loose everything or make everything.
Your responding not only let me know somthing about your country,but also give me impression that you sre a very rational man.it is obsolutely right that we must not put all money in stock market.thank you sharing us with your such good idea!
@benny128 (3622)
yvw just be very careful out there
@Metalchick (1387)
I have been fairly brave recently and what with the current econmic crisis perhaps now is the best time to think about investing. I was sceptical about shares to begin with and felt I didn't really know enough about the market to take the leap and invest...however that all changed towards the end of last year. I did a little research into funds in which I could pool my money with other investers thus limiting the amount of risk I take. In order to reduce the risk of losing money further I have set up a stocks and shares ISA which means I will not pay tax on any dividends I recieve and through paying in monthly instead of one block I am riding the stock markets highs and lows...buying shares when their high one month but cashing in on the fact that their low another so I can get more for my money. The general theory i'm working on here is that by doing this and bearing in mind the shares could be low for sometime I am slowly building up a good portfolio of investments. Overtime these should grow and when the stock market does recover hopefully the shares I have by then will increase to...thus making me a winner. The stock market is definately worth taking a serious look at if cash accounts aren't working for you now.
Great idea I have ever recieved!Thank you so much!It seems that you are experienced investor and you have your own thoughts about the past and current economy as well as the stock market.thank you again for sharing such fabulous idea!!
No problem. Glad I could help. It just makes sense as all the markets are low by investing when they do eventually go up we should all make some money.
@tudors (1556)
I dare not invest in stock market though i would love to try. I don't know any knowledge on it and in my impression that stock market is very challenger, people have to watch the index all the time, nearly every minute of the day. i can't spare that time and i don't want to hear bad news when i am working.
Thank you for responding me.May you can try it in little money first,and you can get something about it by searching on internet.of course,that's just my advices if you would like to do it.hope you have a good investment!