I'm sick

@aprilten (1977)
I've been feeling for 3 days now. It's probably because of my colds and cough. I feel like I have a fever but when I take my temperature, it's normal. But, I really feel bad. Just the same I still do chores in the house because nobody else will do it since I'm the only one left here when my children and hubby left for school and work.
@roniroxas (10576)
drink a lot of water and lot of fruit juice also. we moms really still need to get up and do chores even we are not feeling well. how old are your children.... lucky me my children are all teens so when it is weekend it is my day off. i can wake up a little late and i can laze around for they are the one who is busy doing the chores.
@aprilten (1977)
Thanks for the advice. That's exactly what I did. I drank lots and lots of water. And now I'm fine. My kids also do chores around the house. Two of them are teenagers and one is 9. But, since my other child is also sick I'm the one taking charge of what he has to do (even when I'm sick, too). Well, that's how we are as mothers. When our kids/hubby are sick we take care of them. When we are sick we still take care of them.
@ericajoyce (1749)
Hello aprilten. For 1 week, I have been sick with the flu. I also have headaches. I felt that I was hot even though my temperature is normal. Right now, I have the colds. There are times I still do the household chores.
@aprilten (1977)
Same here.
@Lakota12 (42794)
WElll thats the way it goes all left up to mom to do work even if you are sick.
@aprilten (1977)
That's right.
@baileycows (3670)
My husband has been sick since Sunday. His fever just broke yesterday. Sunday night he felt hot but no fever. We went to the dr monday they did a flu test and it came back negative. Then monday night his fever shot up to 103.3 and flucuated no lowered then 100.7 for the rest of the week. He has just felt like poo. Then yesterday the fever broke, but he is still weak since he has not been eating. He is going to sleep it off one more day. What a sucky week vacation from work. I just hope that i do not catch whatever it was. Good luck to you.
@aprilten (1977)
I hope so, too. It's even harder if both of you are sick