What is your idea about music??

@vindiku (256)
Hi friends, I would like to know what you think about music. See, for me, music is somethings makes me feel relaxed no matter in what kind of mood i am. Basically, its is the lyrics that attracts me and so the music which i listen will differ from time to time. There is nothing like "most liked music" for me. It always depends on my mood. Sometime I even listen to songs which I wont even understand. Music cools me down when am angry, I listen to them when am happy, and l listen to music I am doing nothing. Sometimes, i would like to listen to concerts, sometimes to hip hop, sometimes to rock type, and sometimes to pop. Whatever the music type is, its like a medicine for me. Please share your comments about music. Tell me what effect music have in your life. For me its something which i cant live without. :-)
It's the lyrics, the instrumental arrangements, and the beat that makes a song. If it doesn't make me feel something, or take me back somewhere, then it just doesn't resonate with me. As is the case with most modern music That goes for gospel, rock, pop, country, etc. I even like some country, too. Songs from the 70s that make me feel good to be alive, like "Let Your Love Flow," by the Bellamy Brothers, in that magical Bicentennial summer of 1976. Listening to a sad song, like "Honey," by Bobby Goldsboro, can take you back to that very moment on that overcast, rainy Thursday evening in April 1968 when you got the news that a soldier for justice had just been slain. To show you the power that music has on life, and life has on music--the week of April 6, 1968, Goldsboro's single floundered at #10. On April 13, it was #1.
i cant live without music either, i'm listening to songs and singing along to my favourite tunes all the time. music makes me feel good, they keep me sane and help me take my mind off things that are bothering me
@ersmommy1 (12605)
Music can evoke a variety of different emotions. Sadness, passion, joy. It just depends what a person is listening too.It is universal.