Playing fetch with a Cat, it's not just for dogs

I am curious do any of you have cats who like to play fetch? My family cat that lives with my parents is rather lazy and I would never dream of playing fetch with her. I have two cats that live with me Misha and Ugly and Misha loves to play fetch. She will play with anything really, but I usually use a water bottle cap. I just give it a toss and she runs after it puts it in her mouth and brings it back to me. Heck even when shes bored she will carry the cap in her mouth and bring it to me. Ugly likes to play, but never brings the cap back. I had a friend who's cat did the same thing with those little mice toys. So have you tried this with your cats? It's really fun and funny to watch if they play along.
@Amber4106 (541)
I've never tried playing fetch with my cat. He's getting old and lazy. He still chases about anything, but he's not going to waste his energy on bringing it back. He will sit when commanded, which I thought was good to be able to teach him a command. Most cats don't have the attention that many dogs do to learn tricks. He'll also jump from the floor up into my arms. I don't know why he started doing that. He started that when he was a kitten, and I was mad at him for peeing in the house, so I wouldn't give him any attention for a few hours. When I finally started talking to him again, he just leaped into my arms. He's done it ever since.
Aww he sounds sweet. My cats jump on my back when I do Yoga on my Wii Fit, talk about breaking my balance. Not sure why they do this, guess they want the attention too.
*smiles* I was amazed when I was living with my girlfriend. Her flatmates cat does indeed play fetch. I would roll up balls of anything - newspaper or tin foil, throw them, and she'd chase them and bring them straight back. It's great fun! :)