Do you have any health problems?

Australia
Today we know so much about health, what is good and bad, how to protect and prevent and fix health problems and at the same time almost all of us have some health issues. Yesterday we had some friends over. Those people are around our age (me 28 and hudband 33) and we all comented that this or that is wrong with us. It got me thinking that if we have health problems now what will happen in 20 years time. Ok so mine was not preventable at all. My son had to come out right then or risk loosing him so as a result 2 discs are out of place. So do you have any health problems? Were they preventable or not?
@walijo2008 (4647)
You all are still so young...haha. I'm 37 and my husband is 45, I've had health problems all my life, I'm diabetic, have been for 14 yrs. now, I've got high-blood pressure and I've also had two open heart surgeries, one was when I was little, I was 5 yrs.old, and the second one was 8 yrs. ago, when I was 30. People are always telling me your too young to be having all those problems, I know, but I can't help it, the heart thing is congenital, I was born with heart problems, I've been fighting this and that all my life, I can't tell you how many times I've been in the hospital, but now I'm doing pretty good, the last heart surgery pretty much took care of my problems, and I'm feeling good. My husband is getting ready to have knee replacement surgery, everybody tells him he's too young for that too, but he raced motorcycles for years and didn't take very good care of himself when he was younger, so now both his knees are just worn out. I don't think mine were preventable, I would say my husbands would of been if he didn't do the things he did.
Yeah like you are old or something my parents are 55 and 58 and I dont see them as old. My father has diabetis 2 which one do you have? Today no one is too young for anything just look at those new born babies that have millions of problems.
Yeah, I know..I feel sad when I see babies like that, there's nothing you can do for them. I have type 2 diabetes too, its controlled with medicine and my diet.
@Lore2009 (7389)
Yes, I have health problems and I could have been prevented. I think it's in the polluted air... and the polluted water and food that we eat in the city. I'd like to move to the country... but then I'd pollute it.
why would you polute the country if you move there. You wont if you except their life style.
@Lore2009 (7389)
Because I'm already infested from living in the city! No.. but I would change my ways of course.
Sinusitis, and migraines that are triggered by alot of food allergins, bad smells,rude people,stress, cleaning supplies
oh that is bad too many things to look out for and avoid. I hate migraines lucky I dont get them much
@forslahiri (1042)
Hi, Depression! Ya!Surely preventable...a wrong decision could have been prevented 30 years back... My marraige! 'Wife' is the cause...(depression)..hehi!! =Lahiri,Kolkata,India.
Oh well you could not ahve known it was dangerous for your life back than :))) anyway I hope you are better now