Nirvana "You Know You're Right" what is the right lyric for this song ???

Indonesia
Hello everybody, Ive been searching the net and I found some different version of this song lyric. What do you think the right one? Please type the lyric here. This is the version that I use right now, though I think its a little bit different from the song: I will never bother you I will never promised to I will never follow you I will never bother you Never speak a word again I will crawl away for good I will move away from here You wont be afraid of fear No thought was put into this I always knew it would come to this Things have never been so swell I have never failed to feel Pain (3x) You know youre right(3x) Im so warm and calm inside I no longer have to hide Lets talk about someone else Steaming soup against her mouth Nothing really bother her She just want to love herself I will move away from here You wont be afraid of fear No thought was put into this I always knew to come like this Things have never been so swell I have never failed to feel Pain (5x) You know youre right(17x) Pain
@Yip345 (3)
As far as I can tell, the ones you posted seem right. Definitely not my favorite Nirvana song, though.