Is it better to be an organized person?

@Canellita (12058)
Once upon a time I could easily manage things and was organized and on top of everything I needed to do. Once upon a time. It seems like that time was long ago and now there is so much to keep up with and it is easy to be distracted. You think you need this much time to prepare for something so you start to do something else and when the time comes up for that thing you thought you were prepared for you realize you left out a detail. It doesn't happen to me all the time but it does happen. And then there is the problem of not being able to find things because they are not where they belong and you can't remember the last time you had them to be able to go back and look someplace. Does that happen to you?
i try my best to be as neat as possible, and put something back from where i got it. i think it's easier that way to find things. i get annpyed when i can't find things.
@Canellita (12058)
That is the best way. It is truly annoying if you are in a hurry when you can't find something.
@bfarrier1 (2082)
I am a organized person,everything has a place and I make sure it is there.It drives my family crazy sometimes but that is just the way I am and I have tried to not be so organized and that drives me crazy,so it is better if I just stay organized.You have a great night.
@Canellita (12058)
Congratulations on being organized and keeping things together.
@kellys3ps (3728)
I think it is better to be an organized person. I wish I could be more organized.
@Canellita (12058)
I think that is one of my top goals in life at this time.
@derry123 (611)
YES you ar not alone , when i read your post it was as if i had written it myself .. I was always the one who was organised and ready on time , new where everything was .. Now i muddle through each day .. still i always manage to find MY LOT and chat with someone ..
@Canellita (12058)
Maybe that's my problem, lol. Maybe I am spending time on myLot I should be using to get more organized! Have a good one!