What do you prefer? Earphone or headphone?

headphone or earphone? - kitty with a headphone.
Hey there! With a lot of portable music players now a days every one seems to have it. Like mp3 players, ipod, and even cellphones with built in mp3 player and FM radio. My question is, when you listen to you portable music player what do you use? Or what do you prefer using? Earphone or headphone? I personally prefer earphones. It's easier to carry and very convenient. When you are not using them you can coil them up and put it in your pocket or in a purse, while a headphone is too big to fit in your pocket even in your bag it will eat some space. And my ears get hot and sweaty when I use headphones for long hours. The only thing I like about headphones is that you can hear the sound clearer and whole. So how about you guys? Do you prefer earphone or headphone? Thanks for taking the time to read my discussion. Happy posting!!
@daneg33 (1131)
I just had to respond because your avatar is absolutely freakin hilarious.... I LOVE IT. I use ear buds because they are easier to store.
I have to use headphones . I don't use the ones that go in the ears because I can't get the little suckers to stay in there! One will always pop out , every time! Maybe my ears are build different then other folks , I don't know , so it's headphones for me !
Hey there! haha. My avatar is a green we@d man. I like it because it's moving and I have so much fun looking at it.lol So you use earphones to huh., Thanks for sharing it here. Have a nice day. Happy posting!!
@czafle (99)
definitely earphones. like what you said, its easier and more convenient to carry. but for some reason i don't know why they get spoiled soon. apparently, the other side of my earphone (for service quality i listen to wav files in the office) is spoil again and i have to get another one tomorrow after work :( since you use earphones too, but brand do you use?
Hey there! Oh, is that so? Too bad that happened to your earphones. I use Sony. Thanks for responding and sharing here. Have a nice day. Happy posting!!
@lynnemg (4540)
I use earphones, well, when my hubby or kids haven't run off with them! I think tha they are more comfortable and easier to use.
Ah is that so? Thanks for responding here. Have a nice day. Happy posting!!
• United Arab Emirates
I prefer earphones, for all of the reasons you said. There are kinds that the pads go inside your ears not on top of them (or around them like the headphones), these are my best type. I don't know if it's only me or it happens with others, but headphones causes me headaches and pain around my ears. Maybe that's the main reason of not using them.
Hey there! Me too. Headphones causes me some headaches and pain around my ears specially at the back of my ears. It also makes the back of my ears sweaty when worn for hours. Thanks for responding and sharing here. Have a nice day. Happy posting!!