leopard cross lion makes??????

leopon - leopon
@firelight (1858)
Australia
A Leopon....A Leopon is the result of breeding a male leopard and a female lion. The head of the animal is similar to that of a lion while the rest of the bodies carries similarities to leopards. The most successful breeding programme was at the Koshien Hanshin Park in Nishinomiya City, Japan. Leopons are larger than leopards and likes to climb and enjoy water.
@casper20 (1465)
is that really true interesting i didn't know about that.its weird.well i didn't know,now i know.
@firelight (1858)
100% true
@firelight (1858)
want to see more like it?
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Those are interesting, althought it makes me nervous at times.. You never know what kind of strange animal crossbreeding maybe going on.... or planned in the future... with this. - DNatureofDTrain
@cikedo (3487)
I like ligers better. They are the larges cats.
@ossie16d (11827)
I can understand if this happened naturally but for anyone to actually breed this type of animal is not really good. Not weird but perhaps a bit strange to have a breeding program like this.