Paul Harvey Passing of a legend

@raydene (9875)
I heard on the news that Paul Harvey has passed. Are a young girl I remember my mom and da listening to him. He always made since out of the ordinary crazy of our day to day life. RIP Paul Did you ever hear him? xoxoxoxoxo
@winterose (39922)
yes it is sad that he passed, I remember the soothing kind of voice he had a least to me.
@messageme (2821)
I also use to listen to him a lot on my luch breaks when I was working. I thought he had passed a long time ago. I know they changed who did the paul harvey show and he was no match to the real paul harvey even though they tried to get him to sound just like paul, I could tell the difference though. I loved all his stories and I also learned a lot from his show that I would never have known otherwise!
@BarBaraPrz (19023)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
As I answered in another discussion about this, the news of his passing was all over the CBC the last two days, but I had never heard of him before.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I heard that this weekend.. that is a great loss! I was daytime radio icon! I loved listening to him..he talked about the most interesting things...things we didn't hear anywhere else. "this is Paul Harvey.....Good Day".
@Darkwing (21588)
No, my friend... I have no idea who Paul Harvey was, apart from the fact that I believe he was mentioned in a another discussion as the "Radio Legend". His name wasn't mentioned, but I presume that's him... would I be right? However, I will join with you my friend... Rest In Peace, Paul Harvey. May your journey to the Otherworld be lighted by the eternal light. Brightest Blessings my friend. x
I've been hearing about this on the news and reading about it on the internet non-stop for the past two days. It's amazing how fast news travels, especially now that people all over the world can talk about it. Unbelieveable! I'm going to miss listening to him on the radio. He had such a nice voice.