what are you grateful for?

STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK..WHAT AM I GRATEFUL FOR?We are all busy with our lives and we don't STOP to thank God and everything we have in life and say..Thank you God, I'm grateful for all the blessings. I'm grateful for even being able to breath, to think, to taste, to hear, to love, to walk, to feel, to be able to work, to swim, to danse, to see, to hear, to smell, and so much more.. go to www.cryofthespirit.com and click on the movie THANK YOU..my gift to you all my Mylotters.. I'm so grateful to be able to write to all of you to tell you to go and see the movie of my poem.. THANK YOU..
@manya_pearl (1905)
You know, im so grateful for God gave me the best time and era to live. Im not stay in the era without electricity- i cant leave with them now. I need electronics surrounds me, and living without them is completely terrible. I do grateful for the internet, God gave man knowledge to design this wonderful thing, i can meet many people as much as i can, and i can reach many information that cant be reached by library. I dont know, but all i can say, i learned a lot from this facility. This is the window where i can learn and study, i did also enjoy my days here, since i can learn how to play violin and piano even i dont have enough money to have my private violin teacher. I do also can contact my sister in another country. I dont have any limited access to know about one thing here. Im also grateful that i have nice education that can be reached by my own fellow in my city. Some may have no opportunity to study abroad because its expensive and their parents also strict. Im happy that i can enjoy the education in the campus where i attend... the laboratory is just great and my instructors are nice and approachable person, all i can say i enjoy to study in my college. I do also enjoy where i stay in the city where i can hang out with friends until morning, and i dont need to be afraid that i cant find any general transportation around the city after midnight. In my hometown, i should already in my home around 10 because its dangerous for girls to hang out in midnight. I do grateful for my family and parents. My parents are democratic and they always support my studies in financial and prayer. All i can say, they are the best parents i ever had. I heard my friend's parents are too strict and not even allowed the kids hang out or also go abroad. How sad. Some also give bad models to the kids, thats why the discipline in the family is not good and the kids go wrong- some marry in such young age- how sad. Im happy because my friends are open and kind. Im happy and grateful that i was born normal with mental and capacity to learn a lot of things and become model in the family. Im the only one in my family that go abroad. I hope i can get more good things in my life and teach them from my experience. Im really hoping for good things happened.
Isn't wonderful that you can be grateful..how about lifting your hands up to Heaven and Thank the One who gave you LIFE..and say..Lord..I'm so grateful you chose me amongst all those eggs. This moring I'm grateful that I can think of ways to be grateful to God and had the idea to start discussions that make us think how grateful we should be.
LETS MOTIVATE OURSELVES BY DOING THIS..are u willing..is the discussion I opened..where you write before going to bed..the *5* most important things that you were grateful for..today. * Just one sentence* ALSO GO to www.cryofthespirit.com and watch my movie THANK YOU
It must be a good thing to do. I always feel that im so blessed with God. We have all the opportunity to do our best, but the body wants to get sleep and being lazy. I hope i can gain more energy and feel optimist in every day in my life. God bless u!
@kquiming (2999)
hello dancingfeather. thanks for the suggestion, yeah i've noticed that your main theme in discussions are all about being thankfulness and i've been reading your comments on my responses / discussions too. I've seen that website, cryofthespirit, and I thought it was great. it actually touched me , moved me in many ways i couldn't imagine. and yes thanks for reminding me about the things that i'm grateful for.
I'm so GRATEFUL..that you are happy that I started discussions and seen my THANK YOU poem on cryofthe spirit. I'm so GRATEFUL..that being in God's image I have the gift of poetry. I'M so GRATEFUL..that you were touched because it touches me that it moved you.. THANK YOU my dear..for moving me.
Hi dancingfeather ! I do enjoy your discussions , and I often sit and think about things like these. I have soo many things I am thankful for I would need a book to write them all in , and then I would still be leaving some of them out . If I could cut it down to 5 things , oh this wouldn't be easy but I will give it a try .. I am thankful to be alive , and to be where god has intended for me to be. I am thankful for my health ! I am thankful for all the loves in my life, family, husband, friends, pets I am thankful for the roof over my head , food and cloths to wear . I am thankful that I am able to see my blessings I have instead of wanting more or better, that I am a happy , satisfied person .
I am grateful for all of the above mentioned things. I am most grateful to have a roof over my head to share with my daughter. I was homeless more than once. It's not pretty nor is it safe or comfortable.
''m very grateful that you are no longer homeless.
@myhllim (272)
I'm grateful to be alive! I totally agreed with you, being able to feel the love of others and able to love, to taste the good food, to listen to great movie, to see the world's wonderful Mother of Nature and a lot lot more are things made me so grateful, thankful and learn to appreciate more and more each day!
Isn't that wonderful..and isn't it important to STOP a moment and get on our knees and thank God..that you even have knees to be able to do that.
@tudors (1556)
Look at those who are suffering great pain due to illness, i feel grateful. Being alive i feel grateful; having a job so that every morning i have a direction to head for, i feel grateful.
Yes..aren't you grateful that you are not one of them? Doesn't it feel just grateful..to be able to be grateful?
I'm grateful for having you as my Mother. I'm grateful for all the love you gave us. I'm grateful for your patience with us I'm grateful even for your punishing me ..wink I'm grateful for you getting me my first job I'm grateful because of you I became a millionnaire I'm grateful because MOM..you are my Star