What musical instrument would you like to learn if possible ?

@tudors (1556)
China
Do you feel proud of yourself or your friends when playing musical instruments? if possible, which would you pick up ? base? guita? violin? drum? I would like to learn piano.
@regal_aeros (2606)
CELLO!!!!! i have been wanting to learn since i was 16! but my mum doesn't want to sponsor me because she finds that i'd give it up halfway just the way i did for piano. I got up to grade 5 for piano and i just called it quits. I guess i'm not up for playing classical music. I'd rather spend my time playing pop music. haha. I don't have a reason why i want to learn the cello. I just do i guess. Looks elegant and classy.
Cello is my pick too. They do look elegant and classy but they sound it as well. I love the deep tones.
i know how to play the piano..wish i knew how to play guitar!
I would love to learn playing keyboard if i ever get a chance.
Back in the day (we are talking over 20 years ago), I played the saxophone for 3 years. I would love to get a refresher course and new lessons. My 10 year old daughter now plays my sax and I am so proud of her. It brings back alot of memories. I also took the music that I played on the saxophone and could play it on the piano. I made my parents real proud...I think it's something I am going to seriously consider doing. Good topic! Thanks!
@dsharat (456)
Hi dear!! I Love to listen music a lot.I would love learn guitar and if possible also violin.Playing guitar means not the rock type music.I love to play cool notes and some calm music.I tried a lot times to learn playing music instruments but, all the times I had some or the other commitments.I hope I'll make it this summer at least. Do you know how to play piano..?Is it easy to learn playing it..?
@myhllim (272)
I would like to learn playing drum! It makes me feel so energytic and full of hope! :)
@syankee525 (6295)
well i used to play the drums long ago, and i was playing the guitar. but i would like the relearn the guitar again.