Mylot could help

@savypat (20246)
It I could just have a typed list of my topics of interest in alphabetical order it would help so much As it is I just stick to a few topics because it's just to hard to find the Icons in my always enlarging list. Or even if the Icons were in alphabetical order would help. Should I e-mail mylot and ask? I've never done that.
Well, Pat, it certainly couldn't hurt. I've e-mailed them a couple of times, but nobody's ever answered. It's certainly worth a shot, since I'd find it helpful, too, andI'm sure many others would, too. Joanne
I forgot to mention -- there's a link at the bottom of the page.
The whole 'interests' area is a complete mess. It really needs rebuilding, with some kind of fuzzy-logic duplication detector built in and a decent system for managing it. A lot more discussions would get started if we could actually find the place to start them in that huuuuuuuuge list...
@savypat (20246)
Thanks for your help and support
@snowcat46 (2323)
It sure would make things a lot easier, wouldn't it? If you get anywhere, let us all know! I'd love it, that's for sure.
@jakill (835)
I agree wholeheartedly. It does put me off starting discussions sometimes. If you haven't emailed them yet, why not put a link to this discussion so they could see others input too. We all seem to agree with you.
@yuna15 (2707)
I think it wouldn't hurt to e-mail myLot about this. I have done this but I didn't receive any reply probably because they are busy. I suggest that you just bug them until they answer... LOL...Kidding... I guess you just need to e-mail them once in a while about then eventually you'll get an answer.
@savypat (20246)
I did send an e-mail and tthey answered right away, said they would consider it and that I may or may not hear more from them. They said it in a very polite way in their computer program.