Can you help me?

I want to make money off of my poetry. I've got gobs of poems that I've written over the years. And, I'm starting to think that maybe I can make money off of these. I know that there are places to make money off of writing articles. And places like this where we just sit around and discuss stuff, but what about sites that pay you to post poetry? Got any suggestions?
Join Bukisa.com there you can publish your contents and get paid every time some one reads your poems...You can do wonders there if you have a good collection
@CatGods (4595)
why not put your poetry's in a book with some illustrations and sell them that way. You can go to www.lulu.com and put together a book there. I thing there is a forum on lulu too for writers. And I hear that all books are print to order sales. You could also turn your poetry into framed pieces or art work. Put a nice border around them and upload the image. You could also turn your poetry into other novelty gifts too. There is a link in my profile for Cafepress and they have how to tutorials and a forum to ask other shop owners questions. And you can also create books on Cafepress too. Basic shops on cafepress are free. Premium shops on CP are 60.00 per year or 6.95 per month and just like lulu, every thing is print to order sales. Feel free to keep in touch.
@joystick7 (730)
Triond will accept poetries.
@tamron123 (276)
I been a member of associated content it pays its slow at first getting money I started 2 mth. ago I am up to 20 aweek it gets better every week.
well dismalgrin, i have never heard of sites which give you money for posting your poems. since you are saying with a lot of passion, i truely think that you have the potential to write good poems. why don't you try to write poems for children and give those to www.dimdima.com happy mylotting
I've heard at site called "Triond", it helps you to publish your work. As I know, it doesn't have a referral system, you have to work on your own. Take a look on the "How-it-work" page. http://www.triond.com/ Hope this help ^^