Snowed In!

So most of you have heard about the snow storm hitting the east coast. Well I happen to be one of those snow bunnies today! I'm and so excited about this because it has been a long time since we have had a "real snow". We have had our times of dustings and maybe even an inch or so, but we have atleast a good 6 inches if not more. No, for some of you out there this isn't a big deal. But for those like me that get a snow storm once in a blue moon it feels this is great! I'm looking forward to taking my little one out today to experience her first snow! How do you enjoy your days "snowed in"?
@cripfemme (7718)
I am so tired of being snowed in. I've missed at least one week of life this winter. I love snow, but I'm definitely ready for spring. I just shouldn't be a New England girl, I'm much more an East Bay California type.
Well I am further south than you, and I can only imagine. We were just listening to them talk on the news about the northern states and how much snow you all have had. Yuck! I'm a Pats fan & hopefully one day will be able to go up that way and see them play instead of watching them on tv. I would love to go to Cali too! They seem like they have such nice weather there all the time.