How do you have fun in a relationship

Me and my boyfriend used to do alot of things, recently i lost my job and we havent been d oing as much. What are some things we can do without spending any money. He isnt allowed at my house right now because my parents has a disagreement with on and also hes living at a frends houst and there is no TV there besides in his friends room. So what can we do? I need some pointers because last night i was mad that we havent been spending enough time with eachother.
@chabawel (330)
Well, it's hard to have a boyfriend that is UNWANTED in your own house. This might sound harsh but it's not fair to you that you'll be the one thinking ways to spend time with your boyfriend. You need to think a way that he'll be ACCEPTED in your family first so that your boyfriend can always visit at your house. It's better that HE be the one to visit you and not you being OUTSIDE the comfort of your house especially at night. I may sound conservative but hey, you're a girl. And you're not married yet.
@NIECIE21 (365)
It is hard when money is tight, but there are lots of things you can do that is free or cost little. some of the things my boyfriend and our friends do is get together and play board games or cards. its fun, easy and cheap. sometimes we just pop popcorn. its a great way to catch up with your boyfriend and your friends. of course, when the weather is nice, you can go for walks, go to the park, things like taht. hope this helps!
@vasavi20 (293)
when all our friends meet we have lot of fun and enjoy the whole day..... why do'nt go and spend a day with ur boyfriends..have some fun
@kedves (728)
Well leaving aside the obvious and plus i guess you are young then I would suggest you get some board games .. or if weather is nice go for walks .. as long as you are communicating its fine .. but do not panic if you have moments when you do not talk as that is also a good sign that you are happy in each others company and do nto always need distraction of conversation. anyway look for some good board games .. things that make your mind think so you are not falling into boredom :) good luck
@zabawaus (1732)
Me and my husband have lots of fun during the day, He works so hard and when he comes home the thing we like to do is playing with our english bulldog, He makes us laugh a lot, and after that my husband likes to make jokes like tickling me a lot, and scare me in the middle of something i am doing and we like to watch movies and like to discuss about it.