dog in the wind

@savypat (20247)
We don't have much wind here but yesterday we did. The Dog went crazy she was sure that every plant that moved hid a critter that was going to attack the house. We finally had to close the blinds so she couldn't see. Have you ever had that type of problem with your dog?
@dawnald (84133)
• Shingle Springs, California
We don't have a dog any more. But far as I remember, our dogs never got freaked out by the wind.
@snowcat46 (2323)
Anything that moves outside the house must be a threat. Therefore it must be barked and growled at. The humans must realize that we are their guardians. I suspect that's the thought process there!! Or else it's just plain having fun by driving the humans nutty. Those things are important!!
@diansinta (7552)
Rado - Rado and half of me.
Hahaha!! Rado does the same! he run to my room hearing the sound of tunder, rain and strong wind. He is so cute when he got scare..
Yes my dog doen't like stormy windy weather. We had to go though several bad hurricanes together here and we were both very scared.
@Canellita (12058)
That is so funny! I don't currently have a dog at the moment but I don't remember any of the ones I had in the past being that way. I did have a dog that would run for cover at the slightest hint of a drizzle. He didn't mind me giving him a bath because he loved the attention but he didn't like the rainwater hitting him and he wasn't crazy about loud noises like thunder and cars backfiring.