Do you like to eat fish sticks?

@Shar19 (8236)
I make fish sticks about once a week for dinner. My kids love them and they are so easy to make. Not to mention it's the only kind of fish besides a tuna sandwich that my kids will eat. How about you?
@sandymay48 (2031)
Hello there,,If you are refering to the fish sticks in a box then no I dont like to eat them. I ate them a lot when I was younger but now for some reason they dont taste all that great. I am not a big fish lover anyways but I do enjoy a nice fish and chips only if the fish is haddock or halibut and is deep fried. I actually quit buying the sticks years ago, but maybe I should try again. Can you recommend a brand that maybe they sell here in Canada?
@Shar19 (8236)
I'm not sure if they sell the brand I buy in Canada but you could check. I buy Mrs. Pauls because they don't use any minced fish pieces.
Hi...Im not sure if they sell that brand here or not but I will definately have a look. Thanks for letting me know. Here I think a popular kind is Captain Highliner though Im sure theres probably many more now.
@lilybug (21148)
I only buy fish sticks about once every few months. My kids will eat them, but they are not a favorite. I don't really care for them that much. I will take a tuna sandwich over fish sticks any day of the week.
@Shar19 (8236)
I like a tuna sandwich too.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i haven't fixed fish sticks in years. hey, if it's something your kids will eat go for it. sometimes it's hard to feed them.
@Shar19 (8236)
Tell me about it.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
We have fish sticks or the fillets, like Gortons. My family will eat no other kind either. We have them every 2 or 3 weeks.
@Shar19 (8236)
We buy Mrs. Pauls.
@missybear (11396)
We having fish sticks tomorrow night. I can't wait it's been a couple weeks since we had them last.
@Shar19 (8236)
Enjoy!
@taface412 (3176)
I get the breaded fish patties and then I just put them on a hamburger bun with some tartar sauce and a slice of cheese....a DIY Filet O Fish McD style.
@Shar19 (8236)
Never had them like that before. Guess I need to try that.
@lilcee (2704)
Yes, I love fish sticks. They are good and easy to make.
@Shar19 (8236)
Very easy to make.
@Marcola (2776)
Of course. Everyone loves them fish sticks. I haven't had any in awhile, though.
@Shar19 (8236)
Maybe for dinner this week?
@cream97 (29166)
Yes, I like to eat fish sticks too. I give them to my kids every blue moon for a snack or so. I love to eat them with ketchup or tartar sauce. I love them! It is delicious! I love to bake them in the oven..
@Shar19 (8236)
We always bake ours in the oven and I like to use a lot of ketchup.
@oyenkai (4398)
crabsticks - Crabsticks from Red Kimono
Photo taken from http://yesterdaymeal.blogspot.com
Oh my... I just typed up my response then it suddenly disappeared when I uploaded my photo! Well I'm not a fan of deep fried foods because of the fat content. But I do enjoy crab sticks and cheese sticks although I try to avoid them :P Occasionally, I give in.