what is the first thing you do after wake up??

Sweden
today my wife shouted "shi* i am late" after waiking up. we have placed a clock in front of our bed, when we open our eyes the clock is the first thing we see. we are both service holder this is why we have to wake up early. some time when we go to bad late at night in the next morning we wake up late. usually i always have a glass of water just after waking up. what about you guys?
@nikky28 (1578)
haha I scream a lot of that too. I then jump out of the bed and get erratic. I brush my teeth as soon as I wake up and I don't eat or drink anything before I brush my teeth. I take a shower and get ready for work. If I am ahead of time I have a decent breakfast or I grab whatever I find, a fruit, a chocolate bar, a piece of bread or whatever that is edible and gobble it up and drink some milk or water and rush out of the house lol I have been late before and missed my ride but I get there on time most of the times.
• Sweden
see you and i have the same story. we both wake up by hearing screeming. but your a bit lucky that you can have some breakfast some times. but in case of me i have to go out for office in empty stomach. i usually take breakfast in my office. but it is not so comfortable to take break fast in office. what do you think ?
@nikky28 (1578)
haha I am the one who does most of the screaming in my house. Just show me a roach and you will know And yes, I don't feel comfortable having breakfast at work. Lunch is okay but not breakfast. I reach quite on time, say 5-10 min earlier, and time just slips away in shouting out hellos.
• Sweden
its good you are punctual at work. take care.
@zandi458 (27954)
I will always have a lazy morning. I love my bed too much that I will not get up immediately once I am awaken. But if I am late my pet dog will rush to my bedroom and start scratching the door trying to ask me to get up and start the day. The first thing I do on waking up is to drink a cup of water and have shower before I make breakfast.
• Sweden
Dear Zandi, i am so jealous with you that you can sleep a long time in morning. i wish i can ! but what to do. i have to go to office. this is why i have to wake up early in the morning. i love my bed too.
@zandi458 (27954)
This compensates for the late nights I have everyday. I run a pub and I don't sleep until the last customer leave my place that is no earlier than 3 am.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello ivan2000bd! The very first thing I will do the moment I wake up in the morning is open my computer and check mylot and friendster. After settling everything, I will get ready to take a bath, eat breakfast and do mylotting.
• Sweden
he dear my name is ivan . i think mylott seems work like tea or coffee for you in the morning. i am also a mylot bugg.
@mermaidivy (15417)
The first thing I do after I wake up is go straight to the kitchen and prepare coffee and breakfast.
• Sweden
my wife is also habituated in havind coffee right after waking up. she says if she doesnt take coffee she gets headace.
I kiss my two cute little sons sleeping by my side.
• Sweden
thats so sweet!!
Just after waking up I have a coffee and a morning prayer. A prayer before doing anything else is very important to me. A prayer every morning keeps me away from troubles a day may bring forth.
• Sweden
you are absolutely right. if you start your day after saying your morning prayer the whole day will be just fine and troubleless. i am trying to wake up with the sun and say my prayers. wish me good luck.
The first thing i do after i woke up is that i pray first just after i open my eye and after that i goes to bathroom and have glass of water too.
• Sweden
once i used to say my prayers early in the morning. i broke up the habit few years back. i am trying to get used to wake up early in the morning and say my prayers.
@beachstarz (1092)
Hi ivan ! I wake up with the sun every morning and the first thing I do is put on the tea to boil. and get dressed and brush my teeth. Then I fix my cup of tea and get a couple of cookies and go for a walk on the beach. I'm retired and live at the beach so its what I do daily . Then I come home and sort out my beach treasures I picked up on my walk . Then I start doing my household chores . After that I turn on the computer and check email and do mylot for awhile. Every morning I have my tea, beach walk , chores and computer time in that order .... it might sound kinda boring, but that's usually my morning
• Sweden
i am glad that u wake up with sun. then you get a lot of time for yourself. before marraige i used to wake up early in the morning. at that time i used to exercise, take bath and make and have breakfast. but now a days i am trying to wake up early in the morning and say my prayers. thak you for your participation. happy lotting.