A Snow Day

Yesterday we have a big snow day in Atlanta here. Not much of snowing, about 2 inch. We love it, although the road was icy and slippery. We just don't want to driving out. We stay home and turn on the heat, and enjoy the scenery. Some kids even play snowball out there. What about your guys, do you have a snow day on sunday, and having some fun around your neighborhood?
wow that's so cool. we dont get snow over here, i wish we did! my country is warm all year round and today it was sunny and then it rained heavily in the evening. i miss the snow, got to experience it when i went overseas to study.
We are still swamped with all this cold snow and air. I hate that I have to go out in this weather today. I am trying to figure out something else I can do. They were all out enjoying that snow day. Now the cold has set in and it's horrible.