will you cancel your travelling plan because of economic recession ?

@tudors (1556)
China
Nowhere in the globe is immune to the recession now, so people cut many expenses like buying a car, luxury and so forth. will you cancel your travelling plan or still carry it on ?
@maximax8 (29135)
Traveling is my top hobby and the recession won't make me change or cancel my travel plans. In January I went on a 12 hour flight to Cape Town with my toddler son. We visited beautiful Cape Town and the Garden Route. I hope to be able to go to Canada in the summer of 2010. I might be able to afford another trip before then. I am considering moving home and know if I do that will cost quite a lot of money.
@tudors (1556)
hi, dear maximax, i know you've always been traveling all the time, and brought your trip experience here to share. it's so kind of you. have another nice trip !
@bobmnu (8160)
No, I have budgeted for the trip and I plan to enjoy myself. It will be my little way of helping the economy.
@tudors (1556)
good, yeah, by travelling, you also help the local turndown. enjoy your lovely trip, pal.
No I won't. If I plan to go somewhere for fun, I would go anyway because I should have saved up enough for that. Besides, I could always eat cheaper or buy less things while on vacation just to have fun *smiles*.