Yet Another TAX CHEAT Nominated by 0bama!

Is this man completely incapable of nominating people who actually PAY their taxes? If paying taxes is "patriotic" as Joe Biden insists it is, WHY are so many of 0bama's cabinet picks freaking TAX CHEATS? Here's the story: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/02/trade-nominee-ron-kirk-pay-taxes/ 0bama's pick to be U.S. Trade Representative owes an estimated TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS in back taxes! WTF? Does he really think we won't notice that he seems to REQUIRE people to not pay their taxes to be nominated for cabinet posts? Do YOU think it's OK that all these TAX CHEATS are being put into high power positions by 0bama?
Well it is starting to look like no one in washington is pay their taxes. Maybe teh IRS should audit them all. I say none of us pay ours til they start paying thiers. I definately looks like Obama thinks tax cheats are perfectly OK sence he has tried to get so many of htem in his cabinet.
The IRS won't be auditing any of them, becasue the guy in charge of the IRS now, thanks to 0bama, is a tax cheat himself! No, they can't be bothered to force political pals to pay their taxes, audits and penalties only apply to the rest of us. Laws only apply to the middle class and poor (the middle class will soon be synonymous with "poor") in 0bama's America.
@PrarieStyle (2495)
He knows we will notice, he just doesn't care because Obama and the rest of the Democrats don't care. I wish we would all refuse to pay our taxes until they pay theirs. This makes me sick. To think we have to put up with this crap for 4 more long years....