Do you always choose best answer for every topic u make

Hi all, Do you always choose a best response for every topic you make? I mean to say if your topic ends up with 2-3 responses and you are satisfied with none of the response then what you usually do? Is there any credit for choosing best responses from the responses you get.
@spalladino (17927)
Yes, even if a discussion only gets a few responses I still choose a best response. I usually wait at least a month so my normal routine is to do it at the end of the month. It's good to give best responses and it encourages other folks to do the same.
That's true. Happy mylotting.
@hcromer (2712)
If I get a really great answer that tells me exactly what I need to know, I will select it as a best answer even if not many other people have had a chance to answer because I hardly ever go back and choose a best answer when I don't care about the question anymore. I have many discussions that I have never chosen a "best response" to and probably never will. I hate it when I post questions and I don't get any answers at all or they are all irrelevant and may never have a true best answer posted.
You are right. It's quite irritating when people give reply with 1-2 lines and all irrelevant answers. Thanks fro responding here. Have a good day.
@regal_aeros (2606)
i would give when i see a good one. but if my topic end up with 2 - 3, i normally am hesitant to give in case there was a better one. maybe i should change my course of action.
Same goes to me also. Maybe I too should change my course of action. Anyway thanks for responding. Happy mylotting.
@alokn99 (5718)
Yes I would. Give it about 3-4 weeks normally and then decide on the best response. Then there have been times that i have been so impressed with some response that i have straight away awarded the best response.
Good to hear from you. Thanks for your response. Have a good day..
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello darkdesire! I do want to choose best response to every topic but it really took me so long to give it. It's really hard for me to give it especially I have some discussions who got many responses and until now I can't decide where to give it because for me, most of them are the best.