Is mylotting an addiction?

@prasanta (1947)
I often feel mylotting is just an addiction. I get very less payment from it. Still I cannot leave it. Does it happen with you all? Am I correct to take it as an addiction?
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello prasanta! I had been a mylot addict but now that I was quiet busy lately so I was not active here these past few days. Although I am busy, I can't leave it and won't leave it. This is such a wonderful site, I enjoyed here and was able to express myself so leaving mylot would be the last thing on my mind.
@prasanta (1947)
Hi aisaellis22, You have just written what I think of myLot. Really, it is the best platform to express our thoughts, at least that I am aware of. Yet anothe characteristic is, open and search -- whoever you are -- here is something for your choice. Am I not correct?
@CRSunrise (2964)
Mylot can be a bit on the addicting side. There are so many discussions pooling up on this site, that you have to wade through everything. It's always interesting in what you could find here. I know there are many spins to any discussion on this site.
@prasanta (1947)
Yes, there are so many discussions pooling up on this site. That's why it has its originality. Everyone gets something here. I like this too much.