Do you plan on going to any concerts this summer?

@taface412 (3177)
I hope to go to a few, but I am not planning on many. mainly i am waiting for Fiction Plane to finish their new CD and start touring again....and hopefully this time I can see them in concert. So any music road trips on your mind for this summer?
Cool, I have never heard of Fiction Plane before though. I plan on going to Edgefest on June 20th (Alexisonfire, Billy Talent, AFI and others), Warped Tour on July 10th, and Mayhem Festival on July 28th!! :) They will all be in the Toronto area (Ontario, Canada). They should all be very good :D
I was supposed to fly down and see Carrie Underwood in Nashville. My best friend's sister works for the concert site that she is performing at. I would love to go so bad. Instead, I'm going to see New Kids On The Block, Nickelback, and Rascal Flatts. Too many of my favorite bands are coming this summer. I can't wait for New Kids On The Block though. It's going to bring back childhood memories. I got 2 more months for that concert. I never saw Nickelback in concert (in July), but I heard they are excellent. Everytime Rascal Flatts come into town, I'm always busy, but not this year =). They aren't comming until the end of August.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Hi. Every year in Moncton..not too far from our home,,,there is an outside concert. During the spring they announce who will be coming that year. I can't wait to hear. I hope it is someone that my husband and i would like to see. Last year was the Eagles(which we didn't go to) the year before was the Soul 2 Soul Tour with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw which we did go to...very expensive for tickets though...about$450 for 2 VIP tickets. I would highly recommend for everyone to spend the few extra dollars and get VIP tickets to concerts. Charley Pride is coming this summer to a small close town and my husband wants us to get tickets to it...so I will. He has a few songs that I like...and I'm only 41 and I know a few of his songs. lol Nadine
@kel1483 (986)
I would love to go to some shows this summer, but I'm pretty broke, so I probably won't be able to. as of right now, most shows for this summer haven't really been announced, so I don't know what will be coming near me yet. If anything really great comes around I'll have to go. Next month there is an acoustic The Academy Is... tour date kind of near me, so I'd like to go to that.
We just saw Winter Jam 2009, its a Christian tour, there are tons I want to go to and I'll probably hit the ones I want. I tend to let them come to my town, unless we are traveling then I'll check out what's coming and when we get settled in we'll take in a concert or two or three.
@HansonFan (1659)
I plan on going crazy with concerts this summer - a week into summer I have a fun club member only event for Hanson in their hometown. There are 3 sessions with around 250 people in each and I can't wait to be able to experience them singing without a lot of crazy screaming people to where I can't hear the guys singing. Then I have a Lady Antebellum concert in July, Sugarland in September, and Taylor Swift in September. I am waiting to see who else is coming to my area and hopefully I will get to see some of my other groups. I am a bit sad that the majority of the concerts are country because I am pretty rounded with music. I would love to see Maroon 5 and the All American Rejects. And Rascal Flatts! lol I am definitely a music lover!
@Shar19 (8236)
I'm not really into going to concerts. I'd rather save my money and watch it on TV.