How often do you do the laundry?

do the laundry? - how often do you do your laundry
China
I often wash the clothes once a week, so how about you? How ofter do you do the launday? you do it by yourself or you let others do? what should we pay attention while do washing the clothes.
Laundry is done here once a week unless we really need to do laundry and have other small things to do that we can't wait for. If that is the case and it's just small things, we just tend to hand wash them if we can do it. If not, then we just wait. Or, we'll make a special trip to do laundry. We don't like having to do that if we can help it, but sometimes we do have to do it that way.
@lazeebee (5468)
I often do my washing twice a week - fortunately we have a washing machine, so it's not too troublesome. My husband's sport clothes are heavy, especially his tshirts, so I have to make sure that the machine is not overloaded.
@michmich2 (432)
I usually do the laundry every weekend. Sometimes I get it all done on Saturday, sometimes I end up spreading it out over Saturday and Sunday, and sometimes I save it all for Sunday. I am usually the one who does all of the laundry. Occasionally my husband will throw a load in or switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer and thrown a new load in the washer.
@xParanoiax (6999)
Um, I try to do it as soon as the basket's full, but sometimes I let it go until I've hardly any clean clothing left. xD No one will do my laundry and most of the time I'd never ask them to anyway.
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Even I get to wash my clothes only one time a week, that is on Sundays. On Saturday night I sort clothes for dry washing and home washing and on Sunday I finish loads o washing myself.
@CJay77 (4441)
Hi! It's just me and my Husband at home and it's not that much, but I still do washing twice a week and yes I do it by myself. And to be honest this is one of the chores that I enjoy doing.
@kewlme (163)
Sometimes I do it once a week or once in two weeks. If my schedule is until Saturday then I do it once in two weeks however if it is until friday then I do it once a week. However sometimes I let others do my laundry especially if I am tired. The important thing is you separate your colored clothes and the white.
@fasttalker (2797)
I do laundry twice a week. I do it on Mondays and Thursdays. Monday allows me to catch everything up form the weekend and Thursday allows me to get everything prepared for the weekend. It's a never ending cycle Let others do it? If I can find anyone that will...sure! LOL