Can you un-enroll in plan D after you have enrolled in it?

i am on disability and i just enrolled in plan D (medication coverage) because well i have NONE and a lot of meds i need but i found out the price for JUST that will be HALF my monthly disability check! since i got denied for plan B (doctors visits coverage) i have to find a plan for that and im afraid it will be steep too! my hubby will be getting insurance coverage in 2 months and im thinking that it may be cheaper to get signed up under him than doing it this way but does any one know if i can drop the plan D later on or am i stuck with it till next re-enrollment?
@Vladilyich1 (1456)
The problem you are going to have trying to sign up under your husbands is that the insurance companies are going to pull the "pre-existing condition" scam on you and try not to pay for anything (but will still accept your payments). Unless you had some insurance in the past, they will lie, cheat, and steal from you while not really covering your medical.
well i have changed insurances a lot in the past (i used to work seasonal and every year they would switch it seems) and they always covered pre-existing things.. what site would i go to to find out how to get coverage through medicare to cover where i didnt get part b? maybe i can find a good deal.. i had the links but lost them in my pc transition
i called the place and they told me the lady that said i couldnt get part B was lying so i am enrolling in B and can probably get assistance (which that lady said i couldnt) so if i get b and assistance i wont have to worry. the whole thing is a confusing mess!