When do you take your annual holidays ?

@greenline (14864)
If the Company permits, my preferred time to take my annual holidays is Winter Time. That's when I would "escape the winter" and travel to warmer places to relax and enjoy the nice weather. How about you ? When do you take your annual holidays ?
@sweetie1026 (1723)
Hi, Greenline! I take mine during the Christmas season. I wouild love to be with my girls and family during this time. I enjoy being with at home with my grils, preparing for the coming holidays and going to the mall and shopping with them.Usually i take a 2 weeks vacation this time of year.
@greenline (14864)
Good morning Sweetie. Yes, ofcourse, it's alwasy nice to be with family whenever possible. Oh yes, Christmas - New Year shopping is a happy time. Does it snow there some times ? Have a nice day dear friend !
No, it doesn't, how i wish it does sometime. Lol I don't know if we can cope with snow even just for once. You know we have been used to this tropical wheather, that when the cold front sweeps the winds from Siberia towards us, a lot of people here, get colds and cough because of the sudden change of wheather. So, i am afraid that it would be a disaster if it snows in here even just for a day.Have a good night, my friend.
@beachstarz (1092)
We live in Mexico , so we travel to the States to visit family in summer . We don't want to go when it's cold . When family comes to see us they plan it in winter so they can get away from the cold and enjoy the beach and warm weather .
@greenline (14864)
Hello. That would be "summer escape" , right ? I live in Canada, so I love to travel to warmer places in the winter , for "winter escape" ! Have a nice day !