Wii

is anyone else using the Wii to lose weight? If so I'm just wondering if its working for you? I just recently got the Wii fit to go with the Wii and i have to say its working rather well i feel like i accomplish a lot when i exercise. During thirty minutes of exercising on the Wii i get more out of it than an hour at the gym and thats no lie. So i'm just wondering if anyone out there that is overweight is finding this an easy way around going to the gym and if its actually working for you.
i did not buy the wii to loose weight, but i do loose it playing the game. if you play it the right way, and get into the game, you will loose weight. it keeps you busy and moving just like exercising will.
I don't have a WII yet but I hope to one day get one. I really wanted to get the fit board so I could start getting into working out again. I looks like a really fun way to work out.
@wolfaaron (179)
all my friends actually play their Wii while sitting, so I dont think its working for them, I never really tried it, one time I did and I ended up sweating a lot