do you use spray starch or good old fashion water??

i am sitting here trying to iron my daughter's pants and i think of a question to ask you guys. i want to find out if you use spray starch,or use the less costly,good old fashion water. i just thought of the question and i thought i should ask since i only iron once a year!
Oh i use spray starch i like my clothes to have that crisp look.
I can understand that as well.
@jziakhan (702)
• Pakistan
I'd use starch, I do iron my clothes by myself, and I think starch is better because.. well.. WATER DOESN'T WORK! :(
Water works just fine when placed in your iron. I don't like ironing clothes but,I will buy my daughter some starch.
@vasavi20 (293)
i use good old fashion water itself
That's what I chose to use this morning..
@michmich2 (432)
Like several of the other mylotters who have responded, I try not to iron unless absolutely necessary! However, whenever I have ironed in the past, I have always used water. Recently we got a garment steamer and we love it! Now we can be wrinkle-free without having to iron! My husband likes using it too and dewrinkles his own clothes. I highly recommend them! Ours is made by Homedics and was about $60.
@koalatbs (2231)
Neither! I don't iron UNLESS it is absolutely necessary! LoL!