teen drama

hey guys i was here wanting to know what i should do. here's the deal... my daughter's Karisma is going to drive my nerves crazy. she now comes and asked me if i can get a tattoo of a star and kay on her wrist. she doesn't know what she puts me through! soooo im wondering if i should let her, on her 15th birth day, and since I'm a single parents I'm turning to my my lot girls!! lol omg!! help me out.....
@syankee525 (6294)
i would let her, if she's doing good with school and everything else why not. but if she's not being good then i would say no
I think it would be cute what she wants. But,she is already complaining about the pain. I will take her to watch others get theirs done.
tell her don't hurt to bad, depend where she's getting one at. i got two on each fore arm and i could have gone sleep through both of them. my daughter has one on her lower back that wraps the whole away around. said it wasn't to bad. tell her to sit on her arms and hand until the fall asleep that what it feels like lol
@chabawel (330)
I am not PRO tattoo. But, I heard that it is permanent. But can be removed but will leave a permanent scar on her skin. Teenagers like adventures. Probably to your daughter, getting a tattoo is an adventure of a lifetime. Is there a way you and your daughter can go to a Tattoo place and just watch how they do it? So, she might have a change of mind if she sees those people getting "ouchy" face when they're being tattoed. Just a suggestion. Take care.
perfect just perfect.. This is what I am going to do. Thanks so very much
@us2owls (1681)
Well I may not be much help because I hate tatooes. I am in the UK and some people here have tatoos everyplace. The other day I saw a man - he had on a sleeveless shirt, his head shaved and there was not one inch of him that ould be seen that was not covered with tatooes - even his face. I would tell her that she is only goping to be 15 and that you would like for her to wait until she is of age before doing it. A couple of weeks before that I saw a girl with one that covered her whoe neck. It was sickening to look at. My first husband got tatooes when he ws in the Marines and spent the rest of his life wishing they would go away and hiswere nothing extesive. Tell her that she is under age and if anyone gives her a tatoo without your ermission they can face charges. I hope you and her can come to something satisfactory for both of you. maybe you could tell her that if she still wants one when she turns 18 you will gladly pay for it. Good luck
I have seen people like that as well It sickens my stomach. Thanks