Would you want them bigger or smaller?

@laydee (12815)
I'm talking to the ladies. I don't mean to sound offensive when I ask, how big are your assets in terms of cups size? Would you want them smaller or bigger? I wear a cup B (almost a C) and there really are times that I find them overly disturbing (when swimming, or doing push ups, or even when buttoning my skirts at the side - if yo know what I mean) that sometimes I wish they were smaller.
I'm a C cup and perfectly happy with that. My sister is a DD. Now she has problems!
@laydee (12815)
Oh wow! I can't imagine being a DD. Why did she reach that size? Due to pregnancy? or is it naturally like that?
She is naturally a DD. I think she got it from my grandmother on my mother's side. My grandmother is the same size. My sister has problems with her back sometimes because of her chest size, and she hasn't even had children yet. She has thought about a reduction, but she can't afford it. But also her husband likes her the way she is. No surprise there! It seems all guys like big chests. But he isn't the one who has to deal with it, huh?
@katsalot1 (1619)
Well I am a B cup, and always wished I was bigger when I was young. When I was pregnant, I became enormous in that area, and was extremely relieved to return to a smaller size afterwards. I had never realised how difficult things are when you are bigger, they just seemed to get in the way all the time!
@laydee (12815)
Oh tell me about it, I often wonder how celebrities and other people want them bigger!? Perhaps all they do the whole day is just pose and just lie around. It's tough to work (cleaning etc.) when as you say 'they seemed to get in the way all the time!' hahaha.. Thanks for dropping by!
@Aingealicia (1906)
I used to wear a size C but since all my weight loss they are a B almost a C. I love them now and they are nice. I wear push ups and demi bras so I like that too. Ainge