Have you ever said to yourself It's time for me to make a change in my life

China
Yesterday, one of my friends bought something (Personal Power II - Tony Robbins (01 to 25) (Full Album)). It cost the guy 500 dollars. However, I just copied it from my friend! Maybe it is iglegal in your town! But it is quite normal in my culture! By the way, have you ever said to yourself It's time for me to make a change in my life? For example, maybe you were too lazy or maybe you wanted change your job...or maybe...
@huanglian (100)
I have an intersting example here.My gradfather retired 22 years ago and he had lived the same life since day afer day. But several months ago i made a friend online and they are happy to talk to each other.they both feel life boring and lack of change.So they decide to exchange their status and live a diffirent life. they really did so.they now both live well .
Oh, really? I watched something like that in a cartoon! How interesting! Anyway, I am so glad that they are both happy!