American Idol

Tatiana is going home. I sure hope Anoop Dogg makes it.
@dlr297 (4782)
I agree with you i was glad when they sent tatiana home. and they made a extra spot for Anoop dogg, he has another chance next week. He is not one of my favorites, but i thought that he did a real good job last night.
They suprised everyone with that decision. I think it was a good one. Because both those guys at the end did a great job. Anoop Dogg is not my favorite either but he earned the right to move on. My pick for the favorite is the blind guy. I think that he has 2 things going for him, first he can sing, and the sympathy vote. Lets see how long that can take him. Happy MyLottting!!!
@dlr297 (4782)
My favorites are Allison Iraheta, i have liked her right from the begining and i am glad that she is still around, and i also like Danny Gokey. But when i vote, if i can get through i vote for the ones that i think did the best that night.