What makes them your best friend?

I have a few really good friends. But,I only have one best friend. I feel she is this because she earned it. She has my full trust in all areas of my life. I trust her with my daughter and myself. She will do what ever it is I need. Even thought I don't ask her for anything. She took my daughter as her very own. She counsels me when I need it and more. Lets show some love to our best friends.
we have expericed a lot together~~trust each other and admire eath other~~ share happiness and sadness~~~
Yes I can understand all of this. We have had hard times as well as the good. Thanks for sharing.
@Jae2619 (1485)
I have only a few close friends as well. But my closest friend, is one that I trust with everything. I would trust my life in her hands, as she would make the best choice for me and my family if something was to happen. She's funny, and I know she will always be there for me when I need something, and most times have been there when I didn't ask for anything, she just knew. She's went out of her way when she knew I needed things. That's what makes my closest friend, who she is.
She really sounds like a gem to love. Thanks for sharing this with us.
@forslahiri (1042)
Hi, One who willbe sensitive,egoless,ready to sacrifice,active Listener,caring,Dependable.... She/He is THE Best Friend! =Lahiri,Kolkata,India.
You have some really good qualities in your friends. That is great. Thanks for responding to my recent posts. I see you around.
@KrauseHome (33385)
It is always nice to have a Best friend that you can spend time with and share things with, and to be able to talk about just almost anything and have them want to still be there for you no matter what. I have at least one or two I know of I can count on if I really needed someone, and even when I do not go out of my way to talk with them, they are always asking me if I need anything, or can they Pray with me over my situation, etc. These are people I truly treasure and would do almost anything for as well.
Hihi, Think best friends are those that would be with you for a lifetime. There would be occasions that due to work or family, we may not be in constant contact but once we meet up, its always so cosy and heartwarming. There would be no sense of awkwardness due to time. We have tons of topics/history to fall back on and items of the future to discuss about. Of course, they are the ones who will be with you when you need them most, at any cost. Difficult to find, but once you find, they are ever so precious and important.
@venchaul (541)
A very good topic! It makes me rememeber my best friend who was my fellow or buddy when I was a child. We are keeping good relationship for many years. 'A friend in need is a friend indeed', which is true! He always turns up when I am in trouble. I appreciated so much! I believe we will be best frieds for ever! Good weekend for you!