Dreams------- Do you pay attention to them?

I pay attention to my dreams. Many time in my life they have come true. Last night I had a dream that a tornato was coming and I went into a basment, but my beagle was upstairs. After the tornato hit, the house was gone and so was my beagle. I am really close to this dog. She is like a family member. In my dream, I was walking all over looking for her and crying so hard. I am now trying to figure out what this dream means...couse the other problem in my dream is my husband wasn't there. There was someone rubbing my shoulders and saying it's going to be ok. Everything else was so vived, But I can't put a face on that person. Have you ever had dreams that just drive you crazy in trying to figure out what it means....
@falconx (255)
• Finland
I remember most of my dreams, because I want to. I enjoy dreams, but I would enjoy more if I could have control in them.
I remember the clear once. Sometime I don't remember everything. But, I do leason to my dreams. I learned the hard way. It's kind of like following your heart.
@forslahiri (1042)
Hi, Only DREAMERS succeed! =Lahiri,Kolkata,India.
I wish that was true. I have had a really hard time getting my graphic business up and going
Yes,I have ever had the same feeling with you but not very common.And sometimes the dreams could influence the moods of that day.If I woke after a good dream ,I would be glad in the whole day.And vice versa.This is my opinion.Good luck and hapyy mylotting.
Thanks for the responce, My dreams have often come true. My x was cheating and he could never figure out how I knew. He didn't beleive that I dreamed it...
@kellyjeanne (1578)
I pay attention to my dreams because they are a way for your subconsciousness to work out it's daily problems. My dreams are not prophetic in anyway. What I love doing after I wake up from a particulary interesting dream is just lay in bed and go over the whole dream in my head and 'redream' it, in a sense. I love my dreams. Purrs, Catwoman=^..^= & Mija