Becoming a Grandma

My sister n law became a Grandma yesterday. I am so happy for her and my niece hes a beautiful baby boy. I will become a Grandma in May and I cant wait. Are you a Grandma?
@venchaul (541)
A good news! congratulations! I am still a student now. Your topic makes me remember my grandma who treats me so well! Good luck to you all!
My Grandmom and My Mom raised me as a child. I remember what a loving person my Grandmother was to me and I want to be the same with my own Grandchildren.
@venchaul (541)
I believe you will be! Good weekend!
I went from being a 30 year old mom to a grandma of 8 over night my husband recently got back in contact with his kids from previous marriages and found out that between them they have 8 kids I went to be feeling young and cool and woke up feeling 20 years older
Yes I will be a 37 year old Grandma which is young but I started out as a young mother so I expected to be a young Grandma.
my olderst step son is 4 years younger than me LOL his kids are the same age as my kids its weird
At first I congratulations that your sister-in-law is already a grandma now. I hope you will have an adorable grand child in May. May is a nice month. I was also born in May:) I have to wait for many years to be the grandma. I envy you:) I love China
Thank you I cant wait to be a Grandma!
@savypat (20246)
Oh Yes I am a Grandma and a Great Grandma, we get another GGrand child in August. It's so much fun being a Grandma, if you enjoy young children it's ideal. Blessings
Well congrats to you and your new Grandchild in August. Children are blessings!
@carolbee (16241)
Congratulations to your sister-in-law. How fun. And hope you have a happy and healthy grandbaby in May. I am a grandma 5 times. Only one, the youngest who is 4 months old, lives in our area. The other 4 live in other states. It's been just so exciting and so much fun to see the baby on a regular basis. Spent part of the day with her yesterday. I missed so much with the other grandkids being out of state.
@Chevee (5915)
Tell your sister-in-law congratulations. Anthe same to you in May. Yes I am a grandmother, I am a grandmother of a set of twin boys and 2 girls. I also have a grand dog.
@dlr297 (5415)
Yes and it is great. My oldest grand son will be 15 this year and the youngest will be 1, I have 11 all together. and i love it when i get to see them.
THIRD GENERATION EXISTENCE Thanks for sharing the news about the third generation existence in your big family members. Of course, satisfaction does promote happiness in our life. Satisfied for being happy to have new member and ready to take care baby's growth development. Congrats! in advance, for your impatiently waiting to have your own next generation. Hoping for boy or girl? or never bother for which one?...LOL! Hopes you enjoy your happiness to have your first grandchild whom will ensure you the great title as "Grandma", March to May is only two (2) months. About Me? I think still far to come and to be true, as my eldest son now is 21 this year and not yet finished his tertiary academic learning. Just guess, maybe another five (2) years to be called as "Grandpa", hopes a great Grandpa...LOL!
@derry123 (611)
Yes im a grandma and love it , child of my child .. its amazing .. congats to you both **
@dmrone (751)
I became a grandmother at the age of 31. I have three grandchildren, from two of my oldest children. I love being a grandma, the children as super. My oldest grandchild is 6 now, and it is so fun to see him coming to see me to let me know what he learned at school.