monkeying activities

@riyasam (16578)
once in an year,we go to our homevillage in kerala where there is lot of greenery and birds.one afternoon i was lazying around in the terrace,i started speaking to a bird(i think it was a crow)(i was alone)i was trying to shoo the bird away by making different faces.unknown to me,a crowd had formed behind me, which consisted of my uncle,aunt,mom,cousins,hubby and my kids.boy,was i ever embrassed!!have you been embrassed in a similar way???
@James72 (26829)
I've been caught out making faces in a mirror that was actually one of those double-sided ones! lol. There were people in a bank on the other side laughing their butts off at me! I figured you as someone who'd talk to birds..... It's a shame the Dodo's extinct, you would have gotten on well with a Dodo I reckon.
@riyasam (16578)
mister,i think it was pollydo you the full form of MR???now dont be funny and tell me it is mister??
@James72 (26829)
I think we should look to save the confusion here..... Just call me SIR!
@riyasam (16578)
sir my foot,though i must admit you do act like a nerd attimes.
@dpk262006 (56473)
It shows that you were so engrossed in your activities that you did not notice that others had gathered around you. Does not matter, you were not doing any unlawful activity, you were just trying to shoo away the black crow.
@riyasam (16578)
my hubby and kids make fun of that incident now also,i cant say anything,i just glare at them.
@dpk262006 (56473)
Let them laugh and be happy, at your expense, you know laughter is the best medicine to get rid of stress.
@balasri (26553)
I have been caught in such actions a few times.But I never got embarrassed.You used to join the fun and enjoy the happening.
@riyasam (16578)
lucky you!!!i am so silly attimes!!
@balasri (26553)
Hello my friend riyasam Ji, Sometimes, it is needed. Occasions just arrive and change our dull life into bright ones. Kerala is a most greenish world, highly educated and mostly peaceful p;lace in our country. last night I was in Kerala through one serial "Vidai". May God bless you and have a great time.
@riyasam (16578)
i do agree that its mostly peaceful but now there are lot of activitists(political)coming up,which destroy the peace.
Hello my friend riyasam Ji, One should keep distance apart from such charcters. may god bless you and have great time.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i'm sure i have but don't recall an instant. i talk to myself sometime when i'm aggravated especially. my grandaddy did to. we'd ask him who he was talking to & he'd say a smart person. lol
@riyasam (16578)
that was a smart answer,my father-in-law also has that problem but he gets annoyed when i ask about it.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
tell him to chill out. lol
@Bebs08 (10689)
Not yet!!! hahah I am not fond of talking loud when I am alone... My hubby always do that. He keeps on talking alone so loud and sometimes laugh out loud alone because he imagined of some funny things he saw or watch... hahaha weird,, He just want to talk loud even when he is alone... I did not see yet if he is making faces too alone.. and that will be much,,, much weird.. and I don't like it...
@riyasam (16578)
i do agree with you.it sort of looks wierd.thank god,my hubby found it funny.
Well of coarse I have been embarrassed before. I just have to get out of bed to embarrass myself.
@riyasam (16578)
Hi riyasam.. I don't think that there is no reason in it for you to get embarrassed by your actions. I do a lot of times, by talking to the animals,like my pets.. even to my computer... i speak many times..( come on.. quick download it fast ya..like that) It relieves the tension and rejuvenates our spirits.. Take care and have a good day friend.
@riyasam (16578)
it feels good to see that i am not alone
@salonga (27957)
Ha!ha!ha! That is funny! They could have told you've gone quite out of your head. Imagine talking with a bird and making faces. Well, I've not actually been embarrassed that way but I have had a share of embarrassing moments in my life like the one I posted here when I slip and fell down the street in front of a public market. Ohhh! I don't wanna recount that anymore, anyway the sprain and the wound have already healed.
@riyasam (16578)
they did tell me so.all had a good time making fun of me.(called me bird-brained)i think i missed that discussion of yours.am happy ,you are okay now.
@savypat (20246)
It seems like when ever I make a fool of myself someone is watching. I think it must be my subconscious mind that says do your thing now everyone is watching. I spill things, fall over things, and just generally am an accident looking for a place to happen and finding one.
@riyasam (16578)
i let myself go at times but it becomes embarrassing when someones watching
@Canellita (12058)
Riyasam, you shouldn't feel embarassed, it's ok to be silly sometimes. I saw a program on Kerala many years ago on public television that cited it as a place with many artistic things happening. I have wanted to visit ever since. Did you enjoy your time living there?
@riyasam (16578)
canelita,i love staying there.everything there is so fresh and clean.i have never lived there permanantly though i wish to go there in a few years time.now i live in a city,which is so polluted.