Are you an emotional lover?

So many people are clam,cool and collected. Then there are the ones who can't stay still. Are you one of those emotional lovers. Your always getting upset about something small.
@krajibg (11940)
• Guwahati, India
Once you are a lover you are automatically an emotional one. No person without emotion be in love. This is an integrated part of our love. Yes, you can lessen the amount of your emotion by being a reasoned person.
I never thought of it that way. Thanks
@abanerji (1026)
Love is nothing but in itself a strong emotion. even a cool and collected person would get overwhelmed with the emotion of love. if things don't go well between partners, then at times emotions are so strong that one feels as if the whole world is rsponsible for the bad fortune in love. even a trivial situation becomes upsetting. people who think rationally, they can handdle situations well but whe things in the relationship become worse, then even for them handdling things is difficult.
@rymebristol (1788)
i am, very much and that was one thing that my departed fiance complain over and over again not to me but to mom hehe...she worries a lot since i had told her that i had a heart ailment since birth and she worries that it might have an effect on my health condition of being emotional at times.
@NancyXie (78)
Yes I am.I think people easy to get upset because they concern they lover too much,or this is what they are like.Most people need to learn how to deal with their emotions maturely-include me.
@emilie2300 (1892)
Yeah I think I am one of those emotional lovers. I have a tendency to get upset over most or some ok well maybe all little things. I try not to but its ahrd because this is who I am I am an emotional person at times. I am not sure if people could change or become different in that area.