Ever shop at Big Lots?

@Shar19 (8236)
We don't have a Big Lots store near me but I know of some people that do. Everyone says what great deals you can get there. Apparently they sell toys, household items, and all sorts of other things. Has anyone ever shopped there?
@emilie2300 (1892)
Yes they sell furniture there and a lot of household items cleaning supplies health and beauty supplies. clothing. food items that are non parish able. Toys season holiday items. Prices are pretty reasonable and descent the quality you get its good. The store employees are very friendly and willing to help you find what your looking for.
@Shar19 (8236)
Sounds like my kind of store.
Yeah it is a nice store.
@missybear (11396)
I only been there once but I liked it. They do have a little bit of everything. I almost bought a entertainment center there but then got a better deal at Walmart.
@Shar19 (8236)
Gotta love Walmart.
I am actually going to stop there after I pick the kids up from school. Need a new vacuum and they have a nice one for like $65.00. I go there every so often...mainly without a purpose but just to kill time and its in the same strip as other stores I go to. They do sell just about everything there and you can get some pretty good deals. I got a couch and loveseat there a few years ago and we still have it and its held up better than most. My kids had beds from there a few years ago as well but I gave them away, there was nothing wrong with them the kids just wanted bunk beds instead. I buy house stuff there all the time and things that companies just want to get rid of and stop selling usually ends up there at a decent price.
@Shar19 (8236)
Sounds like you got some good things there.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I have and they do have good deals. They aren't as good of deals as they used to be. You really have to watch, but I do go there at least 1 time a month.
@Savvynlady (3686)
Yes, they have it town here but it's kind of hard to get to if you don't have transportation. I got some soap out of there for 99cents, and real good soap too. They don't sell in there any longer. Kind of hated to see it go but that's how it goes.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
yes, i have shopped at big lots. there is one in the next town from me. they have a little bit of everythin, interesting store.
I don't go there very often, but the times I have gone there they have had pretty good deals. I have found alot of neat stuff there before.
@greenline (14865)
There is no Big Lots shop in the town that I live in, but there is one in the City that I pass through quite often. No doubt at all, it is very enjoyable to visit the shop. They carry so many so many items, every thing one needs for your home.
@lilybug (21182)
I love shopping at Big Lots. You can get some pretty good deals there sometimes. I have not been to one in awhile, but there is one up the road a bit. Maybe a 5 minute drive. My sister likes to go too, so I normally go with her.
@taface412 (3177)
I used to shop there a lot when I allowed myself just to shop for anything. I liked to browse in there around the holidays because they always have a lotta stuff that you need. My only complaint (and it is minor) is they do not accept coupons, because according to them they are already discounted....which I don't understand b/c they get reimbursed... But anyhow I like shopping there when I need something I know they have and I'll get it cheaper. I have heard their furniture is better than when they first started selling it. The quality I mean.
@dvschic (1796)
i like big lots for snacks too, it used to be pic n save but they got bought out, they are trying to make it a lil snazzier but they need to work on the people they hire, still very 99 cent store, if you know what i mean
I love big lots. The do have alot of nice stuff for a good price. I got a full lenght mirror there that is really nice. I saw one just like it at another store for 3x the price I paid for it.
@terri0824 (4975)
There is a Big Lots in the town I live in and the town next to be, they are about the same distance from me. I do like Big Lots and if I can't find what I am looking for at the Dollar Tree then I will go to Big Lots. They usually have some cheaper priced items than at other stores.