The Seriel Killer on the Loose

If you saw the show today, you know that the latest victim of the Seriel killer was Blair, though she survived the attack...thanks to Dorian's quick thinking. But then there was Todd! It seems that he just showed up. Do you think it is because he is the killer, or would that have been too obvious. I think the writers are trying to throw us off so we don't figure it out too soon. What are your thoughts?
@Trace86 (5043)
I am sure the killer is not Todd. Tea or Ray might work. Was Ray in the country when Lee was killed? I am actually pretty sure that the killer is a man. The shape just looked mannish. Mitch might work. I am surmising that he is the one Roxy was talking to in the hospital the other day.
@Trace86 (5043)
thank you for best response. I am still stymied as to who the killer could be. I am still thinking Mitch. It couldn't be Ray as he was teaching Moe to make tamales when Blair was attacked. PS. I have decided to hate Stacey.
Yeah, I hated Stacy from about the third day she was in Llanview! And now with all the mess going on with her supposedly saving Shane's life and her really being a fraud. I'm counting the days until Rex finds out the truth about her scheming. I don't know who Roxie is hiding in the hospital. I keep thinking they'll reveal it soon and then Stacy will get hers!