What is your most favourite pass time?

@achinthya (1219)
To kill your time what do you mostly do?
@modstar (9612)
There is no other past time that i want but to go online. I am very much dependent on the internet. I go online on all my free time. I love surfing and downloading. Going online makes my day. My real friends go online too and that's where we chat and plan for an outing or something.
@Savvynlady (3686)
Read, do what I'm doing now, surf the net, listen to some music, watch some old movies, perhaps cook up something good, or take a bubble bath although Mom curbed me from baths to take showers now. Sleep in my new sleigh bed or go out to eat and do some shopping.
Ilove to do shopping.
@drdivu (1011)
i dont have time most of time.. i have so much to do.. i have to sleep, surf net, watch songs, check mails.... this all i do after i finish my rounds in morning in the hospital... i m so busy that i dont have time even to wash my face, as i need to sleep for more than 10hrs..
I surf the net.. check out my social network accounts, listen to music or watch movies online... i can do lots of things through the internet.. but if i can find a good book in stores, i would rather read than sit in front of my computer...
@reds08 (306)
When i get bored and lonely, i usually turn on my computer, playing some song lists (and sing,sometimes^_^) while mylotting or surfing the other websites. When i still bored, i will call some old friends and ask them to hang out with me. But if they can't, i will consider about sleeping, gardening or cooking some new recipes. Maybe doing some exercises can be a good idea.
@beachstarz (1092)
My favorite pass time is walking the beach . I walk the beach first thing every morning . It's so calm , and relaxing . I love finding shells and sea glass , all kinds of odd things that wash up over night . I make things with the treasures I find on the beach. Crafts and art are other things I love to do to pass the time. Now that I'm doing mylot , I find myself here alot i enjoy it and it's relaxing .