Hating people really scares..have you ever hated anyone?

@nuemann (332)
Its so scary when you see someone that piles up a lot of anger inside as this person tend not to wish that object anything good in life and can be dangerous.. have you ever felt hate for anyone, how did you feel and what was the reason?
@delkar (1716)
well, i must say that i was hating just one person, but just for a week. Then all passed on. I was hating my ex-girlfriend, because when we broke up, she was so angry, and she told me so many things... It was quite bad, but all passed on. I didn`t feel so bad, just in the first week. She told me some things, that i`ll never forgive her for thouse, and she made some things... Anyway, i was just then hating her. After one week , all passed on, and now i`m cool, i even want to talk with her a little, to be sure about some things.
@nuemann (332)
It is quite tru that wehn we break up with some girls they tend to say things that are shocking that leaves you wondering if you had a relationship at all. You begin to feel sorry for yourself and you just hate them the more but its shouldn't really be hate because am sure as man you should know that girl don't respect or believe everything you tell her. but one thing is for sure you loose the trust that you ever felt for them and it takes a toll on you and this becomes an issue when the next person that you meet. I just wish women will learn to respect a man and his emotion no matter how the relationship comes out afterall it really would make break up a little bit easier! (My Opinion though)!
@delkar (1716)
thanks a lot! It`s already one full year from then, and until now, nothing bad happened because of that. I think that i didn`t really loved that girl, because i was ok after we broke up. I was hating her for thouse words and her acts from the last week, but, i really didn`t felt anything so bad..anyway, thanks for what you said.
I believe that hatred is so unncessary. Even if you really hated someone, it's not they're going to be around you in the next couple years. But if it was me, I would use a healthy way to rid of my anger, e.g. exercising, boxing, running, punching something soft, listening to quiet music, playing the piano, writing it all down ...
@nuemann (332)
what other emotion can we channel our energy to when we feel so much for anyone can you tell me. I will be glad to so that I can fight and have the will not to be so agree again and I will try to love and for those that tend to make me angry!
@klaudine (3653)
Yes. I hated someone so much and it ate me up from inside. You're right that it is so scary. You would feel that there was a monster inside you, an illness that would killing you slowly because you would never know that it would hurt you more when you hate someone. You would think of having revenge, and it would be all you're thinking about. Night and day. It ate your logic. You became nasty. You became someone else you would never know and you would never want to be. Trust me it was really painful to hate someone to the core.
@nuemann (332)
Yeah its really painful to hate and the ways to go about really sucks you up but in the mean a thorough analysis of the netire situatuon am sure can ease that which we feel!
@rashmie (948)
• United Arab Emirates
yeah off course I have hated people and still hating them. Despite the fact that no one is perfect we can not help our emotion to go out of control. How can one sympathize with the al-quaeda men?
@nuemann (332)
why should we waste our nenegies on hating someone knowing full well that emotion can really consume you so so much that you become someone else who shouldn't be and you might not know it but it consumes you so much that you begin to grow aprt from your real self and changes becomes noticeable to people and it becomes like a plague to your creativity and your work and other things that you should really spend your time... and when you truly review your attitudes you find out it wasn't really worth the roller coaster ride! I wish I could think of a way to change or divert my emotions in times like this!
I believe that hatred is so unncessary. Even if you truly, deeply hated someone, it's not like they're going to be around you in the next couple years.
@reckon21 (3487)
I felt hate for someone way back college days. It's not really serious but enough to ruin my entire week. I did imagined lots of bad things to do to him. But then my best friend advice me, hate will push you to do something that is foolish. Thanks God, it passed slowly. I come to terms with my anger.