sorry,.... i am trying hard to reply but....

@bombshell (11266)
Germany
sorry friends i am trying hard to reply to all my friends discussion but my little girl needs my attention.i have lots of notification from friends dicussions but dont have enough time at the moment.
@Lakota12 (42684)
thats ok take your time for I bet alot you can just say a few words and get your meaning across like I do when I have lots to answer and cant get to for a few days hugs
@bombshell (11266)
thanks Lakota but so far to day she is feeling better.
@Lakota12 (42684)
that is good!
@littleowl (7157)
Hi bombshell, you are really not the only one! I have loads that I have been unable to respond to..hopefully at sometime I will...it is always difficult to catch up with discussions when you have to be away for a while...littleowl
@bombshell (11266)
agree.i would like to reply the discussion but my time is limited because of my little girl but today so far she is feeling better.
@littleowl (7157)
Thanks for the BR bombshell..littleowl
That's all right and I can understand. I also have a child, so I understand that your life will be quite busy with your little girl:) I hope you will have more fun time with your daughter and she is the most important for you:) I love China
@bombshell (11266)
thanks but she is feeling better today
@riyasam (16578)
no problem.i do understand,your daughter needs your attention now.i do appreciate your starting this discussion. hope your kid gets well soon.
@bombshell (11266)
thanks for understanding but so far today she is feeling better.
@se7enthbird (8328)
its okay. first thing first. if i need to go out of town for work i can not also log on to mylot and when i get back i see my email over flowing with notifications. just make sure that you will do some catching up if you are no longer busy. and your daugther needs you.... you have to attend to her first. maybe she loves some more loving time with mommy.
@bombshell (11266)
thats what i thought she needs more attention even she is not sick she always calling mommy but so far she is feeling better.
@zandi458 (27952)
see....you are giving more attention to mylot then your little girl. She feels it too and is now crying for your attention. Go... bomb..she deserves it more than your mylot friends. We are patient lot and is always here under any condition. Give priority to your little girl and treat mylot as a secondary matter.
@bombshell (11266)
hehehe thanks.well so far today she is feeling better but i still have limited time.just reply few discussions and log out
@TnWoman (1896)
hello bombshell i am so sorry to hear that your little girl needs your attention. i hope that she is not sick or anything like that. maybe you can log back onto Mylot's website later on tonight or soon to catch up on responding to your friend's discussions. and i know what you mean what that you say that you are behind in responding to discussions like that, i am behind on responding to my friend's discussions as well. so tonight i am trying to sit here for awhile and Mylot. the boys have a friend over to spend the night tonight, and if they all three do not start behaving more properly, then their friend is fixing to have to go back home for the night, and then the other two will not be happy campers at all. lol take care and have a beautiful evening.
@bombshell (11266)
thank you TnWoman it was last night i mean.i would love to reply all but sad my litle girl was not feeling ok but today she is feeling better and she even had a night sleep
@Polly1 (12649)
No need to be sorry, take care of your little girl. She needs you more then we do, we all know we have lives outside of Mylot. I responded to an earlier discussion about a little one vomiting, I imagine its your little one. I hope she feels better real soon.
@bombshell (11266)
thanks Polly,yes she is feeling better today and she even had a nice sleep
@Browisn (782)
Good move Bombshell. Thanks for the heads up. Now, get outa here and take care of your little girl.
@bombshell (11266)
thanks but i can mylot because she is feeling better and and she even had a nice sleep.but still have limited time in mylot
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, bombshell! That is okay. I understand that you have to take care of home and your kids first. Do what you must. MyLot will be here when you get back. It is alright that you are unable to reply back to all of your responses. I forgive you, hey that is what we are here for, to help and to understand. Take care, I will see you when you get some time here. Cheers!
@bombshell (11266)
thanks cream and today she is feeling better.she even had a night sleep