what do you know about chinese values?

China
As I know, there is a great distinction between chineese and western walues.Some people thin that the top 9 values is: feedom,indepence,self-reliance,equality,individualism,competion,efficiency,time,directness,openess. I mean, the list is western values actually,what's chinese values now, would you tell me?
@rashmie (948)
• United Arab Emirates
How can you say anything about the values propagated by Chinese. Don't forget despite being a globalised economy and a member of WTO china is a communists country. Whtever we know about them is through state media, mainly Xinhua, totally fabricated. The main value there is to tolerate the inefficient regime, to work in far lesser wage so that Chian can become a manufacturing hub, in fact it is.
@rashmie (948)
• United Arab Emirates
I don't need any reason to proclaim that you love your CHINA, you should and I hope all of your compatriot are. Any way I don't think that I have any misunderstanding about China, you are the people of a great culture no doubt but, I have to respect your culture, BUT your country should take time in thinking about the humanitarian crisis that your SHINA has. Nothing ill will, sorry if I hurt you.
hai, i m completely agree with u.they are such enthasuastic and laboriousthat is noone .i really appreciate their system of business,way that controlled world market ,they make me fan of their cukture and business system.
@pengbubu (1015)
As a Chinese, I find it's hard to describe ourselves fully. After reforming and opening-up for thirty years, we changed a lot. We learned a lot from other developed countries, which also changes our values a lot. Some of them also fit for us, like competion, openess, feedom, self-reliance, individualism. Now-a-days we no longer keep the old custom like before. Happy mylotting!
@hanah87 (1846)
I know that chinese is hardworking and very smart in business.We have etchnic Chinese too in my country.